WHAT IS DEALER STATUS?
1) Any business with a Tax ID and EIN number. (No sales history required to be a dealer and will start at Tier 1 Discount).
2) Not a business, but ordering more than $2,000 on first order.
3) Parts Pit Stop purchase history of at least $5,000 in parts within the last year to date.
WHAT IS THE DISCOUNT?
Tier 1 Discount: ($5,000 to $10,000 in parts purchases / year | 20% Margin)
Tier 2 Discount: ($10,000 to $15,000 in parts purchases / year | 18% Margin)
Tier 3 Discount: ($15,000+ in parts purchases / year | 15% Margin)
WHATIS THE DEALER SETUP PROCESS?
1) Meets 1 of 3 Dealer Status requirements
2) Fill out the dealer form located at http://partspitstop-dealer.com and
3) Review purchases or first purchase value with Brad Smith to verify dealer status eligibility.
4) If client is eligible, Brad will set client up in vNext to place orders through http://partspitstop-dealer.com. Brad will review credentials.
5) Online ordering is encouraged for all purchases.
6) Keep all forms on file in folder labeled (dealers) at Brad’s desk.
7) Spreadsheet of all current dealers and information will be stored on file.
8) Dealer purchases will be evaluated annually to confirm Tier placement.
9) Ordering Instructions will be emailed upon Dealer Status review.
* Parts Pit Stop will not monitor each individual’s purchases. If individual believes they are eligible for Dealer Status, a review and determination will take place after request to Parts Pit Stop.