WHAT IS DEALER STATUS?
1) Any business with a Tax ID and EIN number. (No sales history required to be a dealer and will start at Tier 1 Discount).
2) Any individual who may not be a business, but places an order for more than $2,000 on first purchase.
3) PartsPitStop purchase history of at least $5,000 in parts within the last year-to-date.
WHAT IS THE DISCOUNT?
Tier 1 Discount: ($5,000 to $10,000 in parts purchases / year | 20% Margin)
Tier 2 Discount: ($10,000 to $15,000 in parts purchases / year | 18% Margin)
Tier 3 Discount: ($15,000+ in parts purchases / year | 15% Margin)
WHAT IS THE DEALER SETUP PROCESS?
1) Meets 1 of 3 Dealer Status requirements
2) Fill out the dealer form located at http://www.partspitstop-dealer.com and
3) Review purchases or first purchase value with our team to verify dealer status eligibility.
4) If client is eligible, we will create an internal account to place orders through http://partspitstop-dealer.com.
5) Online ordering is encouraged for all purchases.
6) Forms and dealer information will be kept on file in our database.
7) Dealer purchases will be evaluated annually to confirm Tier placement.
8) Ordering Instructions will be emailed upon Dealer Status review.
* PartsPitStop does not monitor each individual’s purchases. If individual believes they are eligible for Dealer Status, they must establish an application for review, and determination will take place after completion.